Tuesday, November 11, 2008

camel has a broken back

Me: Sorenson Communications Moving Program how may I help you?
Idiot: Hi Charyce? I'm coming to the party tomorrow.
Me: Uhh what?
Idiot: I have drinks, I have the drinks.
Me: You have the wrong number I am so sorry.
Idiot: I have the drinks, AND I got strawberries too. And drinks.
Me: Ok I'm sorry you have the wrong number.
Idiot: The party is tomorrow right?
Me: I have no idea.
Idiot: Ok Well don't worry Charyce, I'll bring the drinks.
Me: Please listen, I am very sorry but you are talking to CANDICE, you have the WRONG NUMBER!!!!
Idiot: Oh!! I got chicken wings too. Party is at 4 right?
Me: I don't know what to say.
Idiot: Wait is tomorrow Wednesday?
Me: Wrong number, sorry.
Idiot: Oh... you mean I have the wrong number? Sorry, bye.

2 comments:

Angie said...

What the heck! That is so bizzare that he kept rambling on. I would have played along and told him Id bring the drinks:)

Coco said...

hahahahahahahaa!!! That is awesome. I would be laughing so hard. What a freakin' moron. Don't you have lots of stories like that?