Tuesday, February 10, 2009

breakthrough

Not last night but the night before I did something that... I never imagined I would do in my entire life. I made this recipe right here and as you can see it calls for an absurd amount of onions. Normally when im recipe browsing I just skip over nonsense like this but I couldn't... I had to eat these.

So I'm just here to tell you guys that for the first time ever in my life I willingly allowed onions to be placed inside my meal. They were chopped finely. Very very fine. And then sauteed to make them like mush.

Anyway, if you know me, you know that its kind of big deal.

2 comments:

Sarcastic Seth said...

I will take the credit on this one here ;) I was very worried I didn't chop them enough, then I was worried they were not cooked long enough. You are well on your way to putting caramelized onions on top of the burger :)

Jordan + Kayla said...

Whoa man!!!! Whoa!!