Thursday, February 19, 2009

to be or not to be

I have come to a crossroads in my life. I debated whether I should bring it up with you guys, tossed the idea around in my head but I have decided I must get your advice.
I realize today I have to ask myself something very serious. A question of epic proportions. A question that may or may not change the course of my life. A questions where, in a perfect world, there would never be a need for it.
You wanna know what it is don't you?

  • Pad Thai
  • Miso Soup
  • Kung Pao
  • Sweet and sour Chikn
  • Spring rolls
  • Wontons
  • Hot and Sour Soup
  • Vegetable Tempura
  • Udon Noodles
  • Fried Rice

You get the point.


Is it possible for me to love someone who doesn't appreciate Asian Cuisine?

3 comments:

Paula said...

This is something I have also spent many sleepless nights over. I would just say go with your gut feeling and everything will work out for the best. he he... You're a goofball

kat said...

there needs to be a plethora of other compensating factors...you can bounce specifics off of me and I'll give you the yea or nay, since I'm clearly the relationship expert.

Say and the City said...

who couldn't like all of those things?