Sunday, May 10, 2009

ugly casanova

So I spent 32 dollars on a brand new litter box:
Cool, right? Look how fancy that is. I was so excited for my babies to go poo in a spaceship. They have special steps to walk up and down! How awesome! Cat fantasy for sure.  My main reasoning for buying it was this:
- I needed something with a lid so they would stop flicking litter/turds on the ground
- I assumed a lid would help eliminate some odors. 

I was wrong, and wrong. They can still happily flick turds onto the carpet. Or hey maybe they actually pick them up and bring them out to the carpet just to make me frown. I think it actually smells worse in my room now than it did before. I change the litter every other day.  These guys shit like maniacs. I may have to start limiting their food intake.  I really just need to move out so I can put the litter box somewhere other than my bedroom, that would be awesome.

I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera from AZ...

Making Crepes!
Mom sewed her band-aid to Livs dress. It was really funny. 

Mom after Liv did her hair :) 
For some reason the only pictures I got of Kate were with her head up camilles dress. So because I love her, I didnt post them!

7 comments:

Rabbit said...

I tried to buy that litter box, and some woman stopped me. She was literally shrieking 'NOOOOO DONT DO IT! TURDS WILL END UP EVERYWHERE! THAT LITTER BOX RUINED MY LIFFFFFFFFE! MY CATS SHIT ON THE STAIRS!!!!"

I was like 'woah man, woah"

We ended up with an extre large purple litter box that is pretty great. We also use the bath and body works wallflowers. It smells amazing in here at all times. Another thing that may help is a mat to wip their paws on. Tobias wipes his paws on the walls.

Angie said...

It sounds like you really need your own spot and man your cats are spoiled! I wish I lived in a cool house like that. You and your sisters and mom always have quite the adventures! I am curious why Kates head was there but somethings are better left alone:) love ya!

kat said...

Perfect Candice-not like me being 30 and single didn't spark any rumors of me being a lesbian as it is...this is real nice! Thanks

Sarcastic Seth said...

But that litter box looks like so much fun :( Breakfast? perfect. <3

Paula said...

Oh Candice you must really love your cats to put up with all that! I thought for sure that cool house would be a winner. You do need a better place to live. litter box in bedroom...no good! Thanks for reminding me about our fun trip to arizona. Made me laugh out loud. Lets do it again!

Camille said...

TERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loveeeed it when Mother sewed her finger to the bandaid! Hilarious! COME BACK!

Holly said...

Hi Candice, I always love reading your blog, you are so dang funny! Hope you are well :) P.S. Tell Kat the lesbo hello....hahahaha...