Wednesday, March 14, 2012

what vegetable do you hate?

Last night I made this amazing dish:

"Eggplant and arugula salad"

I've made it a few times before and it is always just as good as I remember. Eggplant scares a lot of people. My boyfriend wont touch it. He doesn't like popcorn, brussels, or celery either though so he's the weird man out. I didn't take many pictures but just trust me. It's a super fast, fairly healthy meal. No carb, for all my freaky friends out there.

Eggplant, pre-oven.

Eggplant and arugula as my leftovers today:



Kevin came over with some fresh baked bread last night and it went perfectly with the eggplant.



Look how pretty it is! I wish I could make bread like that. Kevin used to work at a bakery "back home" so he has some awesome skills. He always says "back home" but he has lived so many places i'm never sure where exactly he means. He's a good friend and i'm glad he's here.

Stay happy everyone!

No comments: