Tuesday, April 14, 2009

151

151 Posts! Wow....

I wish I had pictures to post to show my beautiful weekend.  Its getting more and more rare to have the entire family together. If you go over to my moms blog you can see some. Hey mom you see how your name is highlighted and you can click on it? I bet you want me to teach you how to do that huh? Maybe.... ;)

Today is Elton and Coops 2nd birthday.  I'll give them fancy feast and lots of catnip tonight.  For me, I'll just have some kitty cake, Cat Nip never really satisfied me. 

5 comments:

Say and the City said...

Happy Birthday Boys!!
May I join the festivities via Skype? I just might have to bake a cake for them tonight, and eat it all myself.

Sarcastic Seth said...

I was going to get them some fresh fish but then I realized I wasn't sure on what type of fish they prefer... I was thinking halibut...

Paula said...

I totally want you to teach me how to do that! I love technology. I love you!

kat said...

Who won Catopoly? Or could you find anyone who could stomach the thought of playing? Ok Ok fine, I wish I was there to play with you! Miss you real bad. xoxo

Esther said...

I think I need a pet... Billy the rock just isn't doing it for me. Happy birthday to the kitties though!