Tuesday, February 23, 2010

taste it!

Quite literally bursting with love today. The kind of love that makes me weep. The kind of love where your heart aches for someone who is mourning a loss. The kind of love where you are so worried about someone that you can't sleep at night. The kind of love that makes you do just about anything for someone. You can never say it enough.

My mother and father I love you! My sisters ohh sweet sisters I love you. Big little brother I miss you and I love you! Kellen and Olivia I love you! My love for Olivia gives me a glimpse of what it might be like to have a child and I love her probably only a fraction of how much her mother loves her. A fraction of how much my mother loves me, it's a beautiful but somewhat painful kind of love.

My cousins and aunts and uncles and dear neighbors and sweet friends I love you too!


The end.

4 comments:

stacey said...

It's NEVER the end! Love ya girl!

mickie schneider said...

Candice i LOVE you!!

Paula said...

Love, love, love you my dear. Thanks for being you!

Angie said...

I love you too my cute little chewy!