Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I feel like...

.... I'm not sure if there is someone out there for me.
I thought I had found someone who was perfect, and while I still believe he's perfect for me, things didn't work out like I had hoped.
He was the only boy I ever met who greeted my flaws and imperfections with a smile. Never did he judge me for the things I felt most self conscious about. The things that society tells us to do. Have perfect hair, be skinny, drive this car, talk this way, work here do this do that.

I hope someday I can find someone who has most of the same qualities and attributes that made me swoon for him.
Someone who is compassionate like I am and longs to help others.
Someone who tries to follow the motto "Live and let live"
Someone who wants to be taken care of but who can also provide care for me.
Someone who wants me to cook for them and is either a non meat eater, OR at least they don't mind eating meat free meals. Cook your own beef, sorry. :)
Someone who likes to sit in silence with one another.
Someone who likes to read books and share stories.
Someone who tells the truth and lives an honest life, therefore giving him no reason to hide anything or lie.
Someone who doesn't mind when I ask stupid questions.
Someone who is handy and can fix things, but who will also show me how to fix things so that I can become more independent.
Someone who will love my family as much as I do and get along with them even in situations when I'm not present.
Someone who has a family that I can be welcomed into and contribute to.
Someone who has similar values and beliefs as I do and who I can develop a mutual respect with regardless of our beliefs.
Someone who likes to go barefoot.

I don't know if you're out there. I'm in no rush to get married. But companionship is desirable.
Someone to share my dreams with.

Holler if you hear me.

1 comment:

Camille said...

You deserve a guy like that babe! I love you!