I don't mind getting tagged. Who doesn't love to talk about themselves, honestly?
Share 7 facts about yourself that no one else knows.
1. I cant listen to Cat Stevens without crying.
2. I'm actually really NOT a bad driver.
3. I like cats more than people.
4. I have only been to 5 different states.
5. I never shave my legs. (Some of you might know that)
6. I don't wash my face. You probably think thats gross but I actually have really good skin.
7. I procrastinate, so bad, so bad that I lose sleep sometimes.
1.What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
I hate socks!
3. What are you listening to right now?
Click clack of the keyboard.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
German Chocolate cake, right before bed. Brilliant.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Not really. The first time Camille tried to teach me I think I peed my pants in her truck. She didn't try to teach me for a while after that.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I love her, cousins!!
8. How old are you today?
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
I hate sports. Baseball, basketball, football, its all so boring. So uh if swimming counts, I like to watch swimmers.
10. What is your favorite drink?
Water. And ruby red squirt, how I miss thee.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Who me? Heavens no.
12. Favorite food?
Pizza. I feel like i'm 7 when I say that. But Pizza is just fabulous.
13. What is the last movie you watched?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Hilarious.
14. Favorite day of the year?
15. How do you vent anger?
I bake. Or I cry. Or I fuzzy.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I had a doll named Ashley. I dont know why I liked her so much.
17. What is your favorite season?
Fall, I wish we had more of a fall here. It kind of just goes from blistery hot to... winter.
18. Cherries or Blueberries?
I honestly dont like either. But blueberries would win.
19.Do you want your friends to fill this out?
20. Living arrangements?
I live with my mom and dad. I'm so lucky they let me live there rent free.
21.When was the last time you cried?
Its been a while, which means I'll explode next time.
22. What is on the floor of your closet?
23.What did you do last night?
I read. I started Eclipse and I read until page 280. I couldn't stop.
24.What are you most afraid of?
25. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
26. Favorite dog breed?
I dont really like dogs. But if I must choose, I'll pick anything that is small and furry and similar to a cat.
27. Favorite day of the week?
28.. How many states have you lived in?
Just one :)
29. Diamonds or pearls?
None of the above please. Give me a ruby.
30. What is your favorite flower?
I like Tulips.
I tag whoever wants to talk about themselves. Camille? Eh?
I have a case of the Mondays. Which means I don't feel like it and i've only been here for 2 hours. BUT I was actually on time today. Its my goal to be on time every day this week. It's really hard because, I know I need to be here at 9, but I also know that no one will notice if I am late and no one will get angry at me. So I have do punish myself! How awful! I am not sure why being on time is such a challenge for me. I'm never late for other things. Anyway, I know if I want a raise, I need to feel like I deserve one first and I don't so i'm trying to change that.
This weekend was fun!! Friday night I just stayed in and read. And then Saturday I went all over town costume shopping with Meg. I chose to be Uma Thurman from Pulp Fiction. If you haven't seen the movie, let me show you what I was aiming for:
Click to enlarge. In the bottom right hand corner, you see her dancing with John Travolta. I just wore a simple outfit like that, and my hair already kind of looks like that. I left my purse in the car so I didnt get any pictures of me in the outfit. I'll dress up again and show you later.
And just for fun, this is Mia Wallace post-heroin-snorting.
Sorry to frighten you children. :)
We went to a costume party with Megs parents. It was fun.
Sunday I felt like a zombie, all I wanted to do was read so... that's all I did. Emerging from my room only to eat and or brush my teeth.