I'm really starting to feel the emptiness that comes from the removal of tastespotting.
Kit you feelin it?
Food porn- Want.
I spent 2 hours, not consecutively, reading a cuddling with Elton yesterday.
Saw Mikayle- it was really really good to see her. Strange to go back in her moms house where I spent so much time growing up. We watched a somewhat scary movie. Although I find that Mikayle and I tend to laugh at scary movies more-so than be scared of them. She was always a really good friend to me and i'll always love her dearly.
I don't drink enough water. My pee smells. I go on water kicks. Sometimes i'll go a week or two and drink nothing but water and juice. And then suddenly all I want is soda and I forget that water even exists.
I really should shave my legs.
I love Elton. He is more braver than coop.
I'm getting fat. I know i'm not huge or obese or whatever. But i've got serious love handles and a gut like a pregnant woman. I don't feel like I over eat. But maybe I eat the wrong things at the wrong time. I eat salads, with fattening dressings haha. I eat rice, but I always but some of my earth balance butter on it. I eat veggie sammiches loaded with all sorts of veggie goodness. I do not exercise. I suppose that is a large contributing factor. I mean... I walk up the stairs sometimes. What more does my body want from me!?
I just wanted to be blonde again. Instead I have a jagged haircut and fried frizzy split ends. *criescriescries*
Camilles Flappers are improving. And whether Kate likes it or not, she'll be flapping next time she comes home.
I really would like a big burrito right now- this craving might explain what I said previously about being a fatty pants.
The cup i'm drinking from tastes like.... burning plastic.
My mom has a beautiful garden.
Things I want to try cooking, in so specific order-
- Vegan Mac N Cheeze- just wanna see what it tastes like.
- Spring rolls
- Cream Cheese wontons
- Pesto Sauce
- Home made black bean burgers
- Faux Chicken Enchiladas
- Home made pizza dough with home made sauce and mushrooms and green peppers and different kinds of cheeses and olives and maybe even fake pepperoni or ham or something.
- Eggplant curry- or any type of curry- mmm spicy indian food over white rice mmmm
- Seitan- no guys not Satan. I want to try cooking with Seitan. Pronounced Say-tan. Not Say-tun. Anyway, its just a meat substitute, i've tried it before and it was damn tasty and very filling. I imagine it'd be a great thing to put in stir fry, over pastas, on pizza, in soups, who knows, the possibilities are endless.
That is all. Good day Mate.