Thursday, June 12, 2008

What would I do without Paula?

I love my mom so freaking much.
Today she was helping me go through my closet and get rid of things I don't need/want/wear/never should have bought in the first place.
Just wanted to have a moment of silence for a few items....




















The one. THE ONLY. Rainbow capey open front dress thing?




















I know you're jealous.






















Apparently these stripes brought out the fatty pants in me. Or so I heard.



*sigh*
Why is it so hard to let go? I wish I weren't so sentimental. There are a few items in my closet that I wasn't ready to let go of. I'm sure between my mom- Camille- and Kate, with severe convincing, these items will be gone soon.

Everyone come to our yard sale on Saturday... I have a feeling its going to be fun. Perhaps i'll bake cupcakes. Or maybe i'll set up a lemonade stand.

I feel like there are 100000 other things I could be doing instead of working right now.


2 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so proud of you. A very big step in your life. Change is good.

Kara said...

Did I miss the garage sale?!!! I totally would have bought some of your old clothes!! P.S. are these older pictures or did you go back blonde?