Sunday, May 11, 2008

Macaaaaw! Macaaaaw!!!

Totally had the best time ever at the zoo with my sisters, mommy, olivia and kellen.
It'd been a while since i'd been to the zoo, I generally don't enjoy going it makes me pretty sad. I don't like seeing huge animals in cages. I know I know the zoo keepers give them a good life but why can't we just leave them where they are? We humans think we're super bad ass and we can just put them in cages to gawk at. The monkeys looked sad, so did the rhino. Anyway, other than me wanting to let them all roam free... it was a blast.














Good times in the lion head :)





























Probably the cutest picture of us girls I've seen so far....















Kate and Mama.
Aaaaand then we met up again later for dinner for Dads birthday. He's 52 today. Happy birthday papa!
Olivia likes brocoli.














So i'm just chillin at work, not a lot going on right now.
Sarahs birthday was yesterday, I met up with her and some friends last night. She turned 23, but she didn't want to be 23 because "nobody likes you when you're 23" so I told her she can stay 22 til next year. Fine by me!

Its mothers day yay! I love my mommy so much. She is so good to me. I couldn't ask for a better mother really everyone should be jealous that my mom is so cool. I should also give a shout out to Camille, since she's a mother too. Weird. haha.

And all you other lovely mothers out there. Celebrate!
<3

No comments: