Thursday, May 22, 2008

S'right, I did it.

Camille told me it was ok to do the mommy tag because, my kittens are like my children. So ha!

1- Typically, what time do you wake up?
Generally I wake up around 9-9:30. Elton is between my feet and coop is laying next to my face.

2- On a good night, what time are your kids in bed?
I guess I'm a bad mother because I let my children stay up as last as they want, running around, jumping all over shit, eating anything they want. They make up their own bed times. I often catch them sneaking out of bed in the wee hours of the morning.

3- How long have you been a mommy?
Its been almost a year, I think Sarah and I became proud parents on July 14th. Thank goodness being gay cat mothers hasn't been banned yet. *crosses fingers*

4- How old were you when you became a mom?
20 Years old. Young, I know, but I wanted a family so I started early. Not as early as YOU though Mom ;)

5- What is your favorite kids TV show?
I can't afford television, what with litter prices rising, times are hard.

6- What is your least favorite kids TV show?
If I could afford television I would choose anything with dragons for my least favorite. Dragons are stupid and they'll cause your children to become rather odd at a later age. Doing unforgivable acts like wearing silky shirts with flames and or dice on them, or wearing JNCO's, or joining JROTC. Trust me guys. No dragons allowed. Unless its puff the magic dragon.. heh.. heh ;)

7- What is your favorite chore?
Is this a trick question? Does anyone really like chores? I guess my FAVORITE chore would be sweeping the kitchen floor. Because my kitchen is so small it only takes me about 1 full minute to sweep.

8- What is your favorite meal to cook?
I love pasta. Pasta with vegetables.

9- What meal do you cook most often?
I cook veggie burgers, pastas that come in boxes, cereal.

10- What is your kids' favorite meal?
My babies really enjoy Fancy Feast. Salmon bits and chicken eyes to be exact. I wish there was "partless" cat food. You know damn well they serve up toes and eyes in that shit. They wish they were like the white cat in the commercials who eats fancy feast from a huge goblet. Even though they've never seen this commercial, because like I said before, we can't afford TV, I know they visualize this happening in their dreams.

11- What's your favorite thing your husband does with your kids?
Oh I love it when my husband lets our children eat his table scraps. Its so adorable when my husband is willing to share. My husband is so amazing I love him so much, I am so glad he is helping me raise these two beautiful boys. My husband.

12- What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?
Oh boy, I only get to pick 5?
1- When I catch my children licking themselves. I love their little pink tongues and its so cool how they really clean their fur.
2- When I catch my children being gay together. Now most parents would probably be ashamed of such an act but I'm damn proud, they found true love and I won't be the one to stop them.
3- When they play with the catnip banana, they rub it all over their faces and then roll around on their backs with their paws and feet straight in the air.
4- When my children stay at the dinner table until all their food is gone. My husband and I want strong healthy boys and we wont tolerate half assed eating habits.
5- When Elton (coop doesn't do it) follows me around in the morning while I get ready. He sits on my lap when I go to the bathroom and he hangs out when I blow dry my hair. He even helps me pick out outfits... which might explain the way I dress.















Doesn't he look pleased with the scent of my bowels?

13- If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be?
I would bring them to work with me. They could help me supervise.

14- When was the last time you went out without your kids?
I leave them home alone every day. I know they're only a year old but they take good care of themselves while my husband and I are at work.

15- What is your favorite activity to do with your kids?
We enjoy eating dinner together, telling scary stories. Watching horror movies.

16- Name one thing you said you'd never say as a mother?
"Here eat this hot dog"

17- Name something you do that your own mom did.
Tell my children I love them every day and remind them how pretty they are.

18- What is your favorite quality your mom has?
She's incredibly patient and understanding. She's also very good looking, I hope that when I grow up a little bit I can be as pretty as she is.

19- What is your favorite kids book?
Captain underpants.
Anything Dr Suess
Anything written by Roald Dahl: The twits, the witches, Matilda, the BFG, Charlie and the chocolate factory.. etc. etc.

20- What is your favorite advice for new moms?
Uhh take lots of pictures and try not to kill them whether accidental or intentional. If you can't take care of a dog/cat, don't have children.
Hopefully when i'm president, i'll be able to enforce the rule that no one is allowed to breed unless they pass a series of tests. That way we wont have to painfully watch STUPID PARENTS leave their children unattended at the supermarket or mall while they shop or talk on their cell phones.

21- What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom?
When my babies get shit stuck in their fur, its tragic I tell you, absolutely heartbreaking.

22- What is your most joyful moment as a mom?
Waking up to them snuggling me every day. Watching them grow.

23- When was the last time you told one of your kids, "I love you"?
This morning about 15 times.

24- When was the last time you were told, "I love you" by your kids?

Believe it or not, my children can't speak english yet. We speak strictly in meow however, they show their love with snuggles.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Ha ha ha! I love that mom peed her pants reading this! (I did a little too!) You are HILARIOUS! Loves.

Kara said...

Oh my word!! You are freaking hilarious! I love your guts