Wednesday, May 21, 2008

wowza

This guys mom can't love him.
She just can't.






















Can you imagine what it'd be like to get tattoos on your FACE? And your NECK?
It makes my bones hurt just to think about it.
Whenever I see pictures like this, or read about criminals/serial killers/rapists etc. etc... I often wonder a few different things...
- What do you like to eat?
- Did your mother/father beat/molest you?
- What was the worst thing you ever did?
- What makes you click- and react the way you do?

When you think about it, some of the most notoriously evil killers lived rather normal lives. Went to church, participated in community events, helped their neighbors, loved children(ew), held down steady jobs...
I'm talking Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein. Just a few examples.
These dudes were able to continuously do their evil deeds because they did not appear to be evil and no one suspected them of anything. How they were able to live their lives without being overwhelmed with guilt and paranoia, we'll never know. I don't know why I think about these things. I guess because when I meet someone I always wonder why they are the way they are. I'm psychologically nosy.
Anyway. Enjoy that creep.
I might be back later to post some more.

No comments: