- Nice cutting board
- Nice sharp knife set
- Food processor, or magic bullet
- Kitchen Aid mixer preferably black in color. *swoon*
- Unlimited Kitty food and litter
- New Teflon pans because I somehow started all of mine on fire. Don't ask.
- Pants that fit me.
- Good set of sturdy bowls and plates and forks and knives and glasses.
- Swiffer :)
Just expressing my desires for some items I wish I had.
Bear cat has been gone for 4 days. I'm not very good at taking care of him. The whole indoor/outdoor stuff throws me off. I hope he comes back tonight when Mary gets home.
Someone sat in my cube and they stole my really fancy nice G2 pen. I plan to raise hell next time I see this individual. Scary old viking.
Anyway. I hope everyone had a good memorial weekend. We had an awesome BBQ on sunday with the missionaries. I tried some new meatless, soy-free chicken cutlets and they were pretty bland and dry, I most likely wont get that brand again. I could probably cook them up in some stir fry or something. Oh well. You buy, you learn.
I don't really have a lot to say right now, maybe i'll be back later today.