Tuesday, May 27, 2008

super-nova

Things I want:
  • Nice cutting board
  • Nice sharp knife set
  • Food processor, or magic bullet
  • Kitchen Aid mixer preferably black in color. *swoon*
  • Laptop
  • Unlimited Kitty food and litter
  • Wok
  • New Teflon pans because I somehow started all of mine on fire. Don't ask.
  • Pants that fit me.
  • Good set of sturdy bowls and plates and forks and knives and glasses.
  • Vacuum
  • Swiffer :)


Just expressing my desires for some items I wish I had.
Bear cat has been gone for 4 days. I'm not very good at taking care of him. The whole indoor/outdoor stuff throws me off. I hope he comes back tonight when Mary gets home.


Someone sat in my cube and they stole my really fancy nice G2 pen. I plan to raise hell next time I see this individual. Scary old viking.




Anyway. I hope everyone had a good memorial weekend. We had an awesome BBQ on sunday with the missionaries. I tried some new meatless, soy-free chicken cutlets and they were pretty bland and dry, I most likely wont get that brand again. I could probably cook them up in some stir fry or something. Oh well. You buy, you learn.

I don't really have a lot to say right now, maybe i'll be back later today.

No comments: